07/11/2010

A transcript from last night:

Mother: 'Do you  want me to change you?' - meaning dress me for bed.

Me: 'Into what?' - being facetious.

Mother: 'A wolf...'

Think she knows??

Plans for the coming week; not a lot really.  Same old: reading for Uni, watching films for Uni, typing up notes for Uni, etc.  The distinct lack of babies and prostitutes (neither related to the other) makes this week a lot less appealing than the last.  Though I am meeting my friend Pixie for lunch tomorrow, which'll be nice.  She's neither a prostitute nor having a baby, but I won't hold that against her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I welcome both positive and negative feedback. However, due to some recent weirdness, I now moderate all comments, so any abusive, threatening, or offensive comments will not be shown.