19/11/2010

Had my first dissertation meeting yesterday, with the lovely Legend.  Looks like 2011's gonna be the year of the vampire, and I'll probably require South's geeky mind to aid my quest, woo hoo!  Just doing some online christmas (there's that word again) shopping.  Why are parents like the most difficult people to buy for??  Actually, don't answer that, 'cos if they're anything like mine, they either say they don't want anything, or end up buying themselves the EXACT thing you were gonna give them.  *Sigh*, and so it begins...

BW xxx

PS, song of the day: Santa Baby by Kylie Minogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I welcome both positive and negative feedback. However, due to some recent weirdness, I now moderate all comments, so any abusive, threatening, or offensive comments will not be shown.