05/11/2010

Day One.

The first thing you should know is that I'm disabled...

I don't mean that 'disabled' is a definition of me - far from it - but sometimes being so defines how I live my life, the choices I make, and the blogs I shall hopefuly write from this point on.

Ok, so, the nitty-gritty.  I'm a 24 year-old Film student, currently studying for a Masters - which both excites and terrifies me in equal measures - and I live at home with my rapidly aging, but ever-supportive, parents. 

I'm currently terribly broody; not helped by the fact my best friend of 17 years, SH, has just given birth to THE most beautiful baby girl.  Of course, I'm not completely bitter, and am so unbelievably proud of SH I wake up every morningwith a stupid grin on my face, once that blissful moment of nothing-ness wears off.  Tbh, I think I've been broody for a while; possibly signified by the  craving I suddenly acquired for a Shih Tzu puppy (called either Marilyn or Alonso) about a year ago.

Anyway, I thought I should start up a blog as several people have said to me: 'cor, that's interesting, you should write a book', so here I am doing the next best thing.  That, and having to watch Julia & Julia (Ephron, 2009) and Secret Diary of a Call Girl (Prebble, 2007-present) for Film this week; so you could say I've been inspired by the likes of Meryl Streep and (my absolute idol - more on that later) Billie Piper, or by a fat woman and a hooker...

So that's a very brief summary of my rather complicated life, and for now that's all you're getting; things to do and all that jazz.  Hope y'all can stand the suspense till my return,

BW xxx

PS, I couldn't let my first ever blog post go by without saying the following: I Love David Tennant.  Not in a crazy, fan-girl, raiding his bins kinda way, I am actually deeply in love with the man.  Fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I welcome both positive and negative feedback. However, due to some recent weirdness, I now moderate all comments, so any abusive, threatening, or offensive comments will not be shown.