16/01/2011

Who's The Daddy

Can I just say, for the record, that I thought of the above caption AGES ago, long before The Sun.  I just hoped I'd never have to use it. 

*UPDATE* 

Yeah, so that kinda puts the knockers (pardon the pun) on my theory, as they're not getting married 'cos they're infatuated with the idea of each other, but 'cos Tennant's gone and got her knocked up.  Though, if one is to look at it from that angle, I guess it shows he's trying to do the right thing [With the Wrong Woman].  Ahh, bless.  Either that, or she did it on purpose to trap him... which I really hope is not true of course, David's a better judge of character than that, right?  But maybe he does feel trapped.  Maybe he's trying to maintain his 'I'm a good guy' star image.  Maybe he's wanting to prove himself to Davison; here's a real ma that won't walked out on your daughter, Mr Fifth Doctor Sir.  Or maybe he really does love this girl, and wants to spend the rest of his life with her.  Hmmm, maybe.  Suppose the wedding is taking place next New Year's Day (allegedly), when the child would be around 8 months old (allegedly she's 5 months preggers now), so it's not really shotgun.  Close though, very close.

Oh well, I can (and will) still look.  After all, Johnny Depp's got kids, and has been married - what, twice? - and I most definitely look (leer) at him.  On the other hand, my theory could still be right; that Tennant and Moffett aren't made for each other, and when they realise this, I could be in with a shot.  As my friend Zee said; if the shit does hit the fan, I could get Tennant, plus joint custody of his child, who we know is gonna be gorgeous, without ever having to have given birth to said child, or be involved with the icky bits of its upringing.  Win win!

BW xxx

PS, watched Inception (Nolan, 2010) for the first time last night, and Loved.  It.  What's more, I understood it, which for me is a miracle; I don't usually 'get' films like that.  The delicious Tom Hardy helped take my mind off the Tennant situation for a couple of hours too, hope he wins the Rising Star Award at this years BAFTAs.  But, the Big question re Inception is, did the spinning top stop spinning?  Discuss.

1 comment:

  1. You must just go deeper into the fantasy....don't let real life get in the way. I never have!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I welcome both positive and negative feedback. However, due to some recent weirdness, I now moderate all comments, so any abusive, threatening, or offensive comments will not be shown.