20/01/2011

From Little Tom Hardy, to Big Bane

Had to laugh, just read this article by Lacy Bryant regarding the awesome news that Tom Hardy will be Bane, in the next Batman film.  She describes Hardy as 'the little Inception guy', WTF?  How can you possibly describe Hardy as 'little'??  No part of that man is little - or so I've heard! - but honestly, LITTLE??  Has she seen him?  With Her Eyes?!  Rant over with, I'm sure he'll be brilliant.  I know nothing of this Bane character, but from what I've just quickly skim-read (from Wikipedia - don't try that at home kids, it'll rot your brain), and glimpsed on Google Images; Perfect Casting!  He's a buff (check), master-minded supervillain, with some rather deep-rooted issues.  So Hardy's quietly brooding intensity should do just the trick then.  That, and the fact he's Drop Dead Gorgeous.  LITTLE??

BW xxx

22/01/2011

I've just been back to the above offending article to see if my comment was published; it wasn't.  Obviously Ms Bryant didn't like what I had to say, which was basically the same as I've said here.  Some people just can't handle the truth.  Freedom of speech?  My hairy wolf's ar-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I welcome both positive and negative feedback. However, due to some recent weirdness, I now moderate all comments, so any abusive, threatening, or offensive comments will not be shown.